It’s cold and you want hot cocoa but don’t feel like getting up and going outside to have some, no big deal, it’s the easiest thing to make !
Ingredients (for 2 cups) :
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 l milk
- Marshmallows (to your liking)
- 10 cl cream
- Put your milk and your chocolate on a pot over medium heat and stir it until the chocolate melts
- Add your marshmallows, and whisk them. Don’t worry they’re gonna melt and make your cocoa all gooey and thick.
- Whip your cream with some caster sugar if you like it sweet. Or skip the sugar, your call. You can also use store bought whipped cream you know it’s your life who am I to tell you what to do.
- Pour your hot cocoa in a mug and top it with whipped cream and some marshmallows.
- Hot steamy cocoa for you and whoever you wanna share it with !